Breathing Space, Hickling, Norfolk
12-14th June 2020
“‘to offer no resistance to life is to be in a state of grace, ease and lightness” (Eckhart Tolle)
After the success of last year’s women’s yoga and wellbeing retreat at beautiful ‘Breathing Space, I am holding another one this year’
- You will experience gentle yoga and meditations to relax and open up the body.
- You will experience the art of ‘cultivating your qi’ which is your vital energy to promote health, youthfulness and vitality.
- You will be able to explore the value of loving and appreciating yourself in all that you are.
- You will have the time and space to gently come back to yourself and give yourself the much needed rest that all women need and deserve.
- You will be able to nourish and nurture yourself in nature as well as with the delicious meals lovingly prepared by Mags and her team.
About Kim Rossi: Kim has been working with groups and individuals for over 15 years and she has a wealth of experience in her field. She combines her strength of leadership with her innate sensitivity and gentle guidance, to help women feel totally held and supported.
Breathing Space is a two minute walk from the lovely Norfolk Broads and a five minute drive to gorgeous long sandy beaches where the seals live in their natural habitat.
Investment in yourself: £345 shared room £375 single room (price includes all workshops, accommodation and meals). £100 deposit secures your place (non-refundable).
To book contact Kim Rossi on 07940 311061 or email: email@example.com